Monoc Securities LLC (Monoc) is seeking part-time and full-time Security Consultants to serve as client facing Subject Matter Experts (SME) supporting all areas of National Industrial Security Program (NISP) compliance. Individuals will identify, analyze and resolve security concerns related to the operation of the client’s Industrial Security Program and aid them in complying with all government regulations and requirements contained in 32 CFR Part 117, the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). Individuals will work in a collaborative environment reporting directly to the Vice President of Consulting Services.
This position requires independent judgment, discretion, and the ability to make critical decisions with little or no direct supervision. Selected candidates must be dependable professionals, comfortable working in a fast-paced and compliance-driven work environment.
Serve as SME and principal advisor to the client on all NISPOM-related compliance matters
Support the establishment of security programs balancing clients and DCSA requirements
Support the establishment of security policies, procedures, and processes as required
Support client with U.S. Government agency interactions regarding security matters
Travel to client’s locations to prepare for and assist during security assessments
Provide guidance, mentorship, and assistance to client’s security staff as appropriate
Support client self-assessments and assessment preparation efforts as requested
Serve as liaison between client and Monoc Managed Security Services team as needed
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 plus years of experience as full-time Facility Security Officer (FSO)
CDSE’s FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities completion
Industrial Security Professional (ISP) certification
Excellent knowledge of NISPOM and other DOD and U.S. Government security requirements
High level of expertise working with NISS/DISS/Access Commander or similar tools
Outstanding oral and written communications skills
Must have superior multitasking, organization and time management skills
Positive reputation in Industry and with the Department Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and other Cognizant Security Agencies (CSA)
Must have and be able to maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance to the level required
Ability to work remote and independently
Working conditions are normal for an office environment
Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
Culture of continuous improvement and collaboration required
Monoc is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. Company takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Client is seeking a Facility Security Officer (FSO) to handle the day-to-day operation of the client’s Industrial Security Program and enforce compliance with all government regulations and requirements contained in 32 CFR § 2004.20, the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). The FSO will assist with special projects concerning all aspects of the company’s security policies, procedures and practices.
This position requires independent judgment and discretion, as well as the identification, analysis and resolution of security-related matters. Selected candidate must be a dependable professional, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and diverse work environment.
• Process personnel security clearance applications (SF86s and Suitability/MRPT SF85Ps) as well as periodic reinvestigations in accordance with various government customer security requirements.
• Provide security indoctrinations, debriefings, pre/post travel briefings and annual refresher briefings.
• Develop and deliver security awareness training and education and provide security guidance and support to ensure compliance with requirements of the NISPOM.
• Assist with development of security policies and procedures as well as SOSi’s Insider Threat Program.
• Enforce standards for protection of company personnel, property, and information.
• Prepare for Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) audits by conducting routine self-inspections of cleared facilities, identifying deficiencies, and recommending corrective actions.
• Investigate security violations and submit required reports to the government.
• Process cleared employee visit requests and/or Visitor Authorization Letters and maintain visitor control records.
• Manage access control systems including badge and key controls.
• Document and maintain personnel security files and rosters.
• Maintain and track DD Form 254s.
• Establish and maintain successful working relationships with government and internal customers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8-10 years overall work experience as an FSO, including 3 years in a leadership role which can be a combination of related experience in industrial security and the U.S. military
• Completed DCSA FSO Program Management training
• Expert knowledge of the NISPOM
• Experience using Microsoft Office, DISS, NISS, e-QIP, ACCS, e-FCL, ISFD, NCAISS, SWFT, OBMS, and Access Commander/ Portal Commander applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Top Secret clearance
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
• Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. Company takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.